Tuesday 30 March 2010

Final week of What happens if ... ?

How to construct an orange

I cant actually believe it, we are in the final week of the current exhibition What happens if ... ? - its gone so quickly. When you spend so much time with one exhibition occasionally you can take looking at it for granted. Towards the end of an exhibition I always spend a few quiet moments on my own in the space trying to imprint what I enjoy about the show on my memory... I know that's a bit cheesy !!!

It's hard to believe Ariel Schlesinger flaming bike won't be here much longer.

So as it is the final week, maybe all those people who have been promising themselves they will visit, will do it : ) If you need an additional excuse Gallery Director, John Angus, is giving a tour of the exhibition at 2pm on Sat 3 April. This is a free event so no excuses - get yourselves along.

: )

No comments:

Post a Comment